Attorney Dayna Wheatley is experienced in representing clients for employment visas and adjustment of status.
Employers may file for temporary employment status (Employment Visas) for employees and their families.
We handle the following types of employment-based immigration cases:
- E2 Investors
- F Students with employment opportunities
- H-1B Professional Workers
- J Cultural Exchanges
- L-1A International Managers or L-1B Specialized Knowledge Employees
- O Athletes or Entertainers
- P Athletes or Culturally Unique Entertainers
- R-1 Religious Workers
- TN Canadian or Mexican Workers
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.