Immigration Attorney in Baton Rouge
More Than 20 Years of Legal Experience
At Wheatley Immigration Law, LLC, we are dedicated to helping our clients with all aspects of immigration law. Our firm focuses solely on legal immigration matters to ensure we provide excellent knowledge and guide our clients toward the best decision for their situation.
Dayna Wheatley is a compassionate and proficient Baton Rouge attorney whose been working in immigration law since her days as a judicial extern. Dayna’s great passion in life is helping other people achieve their dream of living in the United States. She has worked in a myriad of legal offices, but her area of focus has always been immigration matters.
Call our Baton Rouge law firm today at (504) 784-6803 to begin your journey.
There are many ways a person can legally enter the U.S. and all of them require the assistance of a competent attorney. Our Baton Rouge attorney has helped hundreds of clients with the following:
- U.S. Citizenship: The process of obtaining citizenship can be complex and frustrating. Our attorney can offer personalized solutions for everyone seeking to become a citizen. She can help you submit the appropriate documents as well as represent you in court (if necessary).
- Employment-Based Visas: People hoping to immigrate to the U.S. for work-related reasons must obtain an employment visa. Depending on your area of work, there are a few visas available. Our attorney can discuss your options with you and help you find the one that best matches your situation.
- Family-Based Immigration: A U.S. citizen or permanent resident can file for permanent residency or visas for certain family members. Our attorney can help you decide which petition or visa you need to file in order to have your family join you in the U.S.
- Asylum: If you are looking to enter the U.S. to remove yourself and your family from a dangerous situation in your country, you can seek asylum. If you have been persecuted or believe that you soon will be persecuted in your country of origin, contact our attorney at once.
- U Visas: If you have been the victim of a violent crime, witnessed a crime, or need protection from a person or criminal organization you can apply for this type of visa. Law enforcement or another U.S. government agency will investigate your claims and respond accordingly.
- Appeals: Sometimes an agency may reject your request for immigration. If this happens, our attorney can help you attempt to appeal the decision.
- Deportation: Attorney Dayna Wheatley has experience in every phase of the deportation process from detention to cancellation of removalShe has your best interests at heart and will do everything she can to help you fight a deportation action.
Providing a Variety of Immigration Law Services
Attorney Dayna Wheatley is dedicated to helping you achieve your immigration goals. She will work tirelessly and advocate for your best interests.
Contact our Baton Rouge firm at (504) 784-6803 or contact us online for a case evaluation.